
(cue ominous music)
Here, on the shores of a man-made lake, in the Heart of Baghdad, under burning skies, stands a silent sentinel of a Pala...
(record scratch sound)
OH FOR CHRISTS SAKE WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET TEH DAMN BABEH GEESE OUT OF THE BIG SCARY PICTURE!
Apparently, Mother Nature has decided that she's not going to let the crazy monkeys ruin HER spring. She has decided that all manner of kittens, duckehs, baby geese, other little twittering and tweeting swooping birds, hell, even wild dog puppies can and will be born. And they will frolic and play. All right up in the middle of your very heavily armed base and ominous palace and stuff.
So there.
I think we have just been told off, in a very subtle, but fundamental way.
Also, the Momma geese was hissy and gave me the eye while moving her babies to the lake. Since I was not all about getting "The Pinchey bite!" I kept a decent distance. They then paddled serenely off. I could not tell you why, but it gave me a rather large, goofy grin.
Then later, some car bombs went off. This place...
Regards,
-Bouncer-
No comments:
Post a Comment