Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Sunday



Proof that even Iraq can be, from time to time, a little lovely.

So I've started to read the Bible. Now, don't misunderstand, I'm not entering the Priesthood (sorry ladies)! But it's something I've wnted to do for a while, and I'm in the area where a lot of it occured. It's a bit disconcerting to read a passage about the Euphrates and then SEE the Euphrates. Anyways, I'm still early in, serious Old Testament stuff, and I must say, that there is a lot of begatting going on. And also destruction and mayhem. You tend to forget these things since they tend to concentrate on the New Testament in most sermons you hear now.

Needless to say, Old School God was a bit irritable at times. Like he tells Noah:

"I'm going to kill everything except for you and whatever you stuff into that boat." I mean, I get a bit crabby about some of the repeating DFAC items, but daaaammmmnnn! Think about it. How p.o.'ed do you have to be to kill EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE? That's some serious Wrath right there.

Anyways, So far, Old School God = Don't Make Cranky or ELSE YOU GET TEH SMITING!

Regards,
-Bouncer-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea,but oh the songs of soloman,and davids dilemna's with women and the proverbs an what a woman esther is.......it is lusty stuff if you get into it....turtle.