
I has a refrigerator! \o/
I do not know if it was providence or my anonymous friend, but yesterday, like magic, three of them appeared at the PX. Pouncing commenced and there is one slightly bewildered TCN cashier wondering why the crazy person ran up, threw monies in their face, grabbed a big box and ran off giggling insanely.
It is making ice for me now. ICE. For me. Wheneeeeeeeeeever I want.
It is a good refrigerator. I like it. A lot. I think I will call it "Fridgy". Or Perhaps "George". I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll militarize it and make it into the "SIERRA 27 PREPLACED ALPHA REGULATED TACTICALLY ADJUSTABLE COOLANT UNTITIZED SYSTEM!! ...AKA:
SPARTACUS.
Code Name: SPARTACUS. Hmm...
Or maybe "Fridgy". Still not sure.
It's the desert, people. It makes you a bit nutty. Or in my case, nuttier. And it's not even really hot yet. Which is why I wanted to get one now, both to build up a strategic ice reserve, AND because you can flat forget trying to get one when it's really hot.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
5 comments:
You have room for a fridge? Hmmph...
/me mutters something about stupid contractors and their desert palaces
Just don't use it to cool off your shoes. Makes the food smell funneh. Or is it funkeh? Trust me, funkeh food ain't funneh.
YOU ain't funneh! You sure are funkeh though! And I had to ambush some poor little TCN woman for it! They're small! But feisty! And they kick like the dickens!
And I'll have you know that it's no palace. There's barely room for the hot tub and champagne bar!
-B-
You should name it Isobel... for what reason I do not know. I just think you should.
This is your "anonymous friend": I am so glad that thing showed up AND that you were there to get one. Did I have something to do with it? Probably not... I hope maybe a something I said to someone made stuff get on a truck faster, but... Lets call it karma... Yeh, that it. And the live chicken I sacrificed... I hope others arrive soon for anyone else who needs one. Keep your eye out for the Triscuits... I'm gone now. Please be careful there, and come home safe...
Hint to make ice faster: Shake the water up like mad before you pour it in the tray. I don't know why it works, it just does...
be ye high or be ye low fall ye now into my ice box.....heeheeheeheecacklecacklecakle. sending gel pac for a neck coolie soonest. turtle
Post a Comment