Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I broked teh toof!

Guess who had a filling bust the day before he flies out to Iraq.

Indeedy!

Still, arranged to get an 8:30AM appt to get it repaired so hopefully I'll be functional by the time I get on the plane around 2pm. Got the legal stuff taken care of, the accountant hired and taxes done . So the plan is to the dentist at 8AM, then from there to the bank to get a certified check, then to the car dealer to drop off the car, then back home for a few minutes and off to the airport! Phew! Seriously, one more day would've been very welcome. Still, being this busy I don't have time to worry about things not done or items forgot. If need be I'll get someone to send me stuff. As to the tooth, I can eat and all, it's just temp sensitive. Worst case scenario, I'll stop in Kuwait and have them take me to a dentist. One of those things, and, if it had to happen, the day before I leave is better than the day I touch foot in Baghdad.

Regards,
-Bouncer-

No comments: