Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cuz' That's How We Roll



In the United Airlines International First Class lounge. AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I had called United about upgrading my ticket but they wanted 2700 bucks so I was like.. umm... no.
Then I go to check in this morning and the Kiosk asks me if I want to upgrade for $500. :o ...DONECLICKYBUTTONHURRYHURRYGOGOGOGOBEFOREOPTIONGOESAWAY!!! So I upgraded to first class.
I have to admit, the open bar and smoked salmon and quiet area with no screaming kids is worth every single penny. Not to mention the lie flat seat, and because I'm in row 2, where it curves forward, I get a view basically out the FRONT of the plane.
Plus PJs! \o/ YAY FOR PJs!
It's tough being this pretty. ;)
Regards,
-Bouncer-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but I did comment yesterday. the site said to send the comment to a friend so I sent it to maryva....anywhoose here goes again.

Wow, Upstanding in PJ's even, can I get a pic please. LOL. PS. Happy belated Pi day!. Heard you are in K CT.

u will b bzbzbz in this land of m- n- h so am sending kit ASAP .I shoulda been a boy scout. Still jealous. turtle.