
Georgia, Georgia. The whole day through...
So I finished up at the old gig, had a great late lunch (which I was late to myself) with my friends there. I'll miss them, no doubt about that. They made the job worth going to at times. The reason I was late was my gov't customer, god love him, was doing what he always does and getting very detailed on me. :) S'okay though, it was his last chance to make me late for something. For now, anyways.
So now, Georgia. I'll be here for a few days getting poked and prodded and signing my life away and so on and so forth. One thing I learned. While it may sound cool to leave one job on Friday and start another a few states away on Monday, I don't recommend it. I'll never do it again no matter how nice they ask. Take a week to decompress, and remember that your sign out is going to take longer than expected. Take a week. I wish I had.
I'm already getting support calls from the old job and I've not been gone two days. Oh. Boy.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
No comments:
Post a Comment