Baghdad bound tomorrow. Left a bunch of stuff at home this time, packed more efficiently for all my comfort items... now I have a better idea of what I need, so it's a bit easier. Still ended up with two trunks, but they're not bursting at the seams.
Now I just need to brave the hurricane we're having and deliver them to the post office and fill out 100 forms. Then off to the bank to do some paperwork there. Then I need to call my credit cards and add the new shipping address. Then I need to work with my new company to get my AMEX corp card and travel stuff done. Then I need to backup the laptop. Then MAYBE I can slow down.
But probably not.
Wheeeee!!!
As always, I could use a couple more days. Oh well. Back in the saddle!
Regards,
-Bouncer-
3 comments:
Hi and bye and thanks bunches. Turtle. Ummmmm me studpeedo and meeebo no like to send my im yet. also am still guest but really turtle. Will work with it more on the weekend. See ya on the flip side. Catch some good air and stay smooth. Luv ya lots.
Have a safe trip, B-dude.
Turtle,
You're always in my thoughts and prayers. We'll get it working soon enough!
Love,
-B-
Coder,
am NOT wearing the rubber suit no matter how much you sweet talk me! You sweet talker! And such!
-B-
Post a Comment