Friday, July 20, 2007

Err... ?

So...yeah.. These are prisoners in the Phillipines on Cebu Island. No, I'm not kidding. No, I have no idea how they ended up doing this. Nor, really, do I want to know. I really don't know what to think, besides this may be the oddest Prison, ever. And that includes the Swedish prisons where they let you come and go as you like.


Regards,
-Bouncer-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heres what im sayin. Better to be dancin than ragin and rioting. Must be almost 160 inmates all together on that yard. Way too many to let out at any one time. Too organized, too much of a possible problem for management. I used to get nervous with the number of weights they had out on the yard. Here in our neck of the woods......GRCC never lets more than one pod out on the yard at any time. With only two CO's to watch the goings on. I guess you could call them having a monster bash. It looked like the real deal though. ironman said it might be a talent contest put on by the inmate pop but I still say it is a big security problem waiting to happen.