Note the lil chat window thingy! If you put text in there, and I am online, I will receive it! If you are nice and not toooooo sassy, I might even respond. It is impressive technology, that which makes it so easy for a drag-n-drop web guy like me to make it possible for you to reach out and touch me from the other side of the planet because you're bored and want to complain about my poor spelling, grammar, and run on sentences.
To which, I respond thusly:
:p phbthhhhh!!!
:)
Regards,
-Bouncer-
PS: Got my medical clearance to go back to Baghdad today. Should be on a flight around the end of the week.
1 comment:
wow u peeble with yur week endings on wednesday even are just not living in a 7 day cycle. Sorry about the Sushi,,,,ironman and I had planned on dropping by tommorow evening. But u will be sitting pretty with upgrades. Be well love. Turtle.
Post a Comment