BOO! ...Go get a some new undies and read on.. IF. YOU. DARE!
Of course, they cannot possibly admit that they completely over-reacted. In fairness, I can understand the precautions for the first two, but by number four it was just stupid. Now, they now want to convict two people of felonies for *gasp* having a sense of humor and not treating every single second as if it were our very last before the Jihadiis vaporize us all!
Note the guy wearing the Kevlar helmet and blue gloves. Because if it's not a bomb the helmet does what? And if it IS a bomb the blue gloves do what? Either way, you're stupid. Also, the media edited the photo to censor a lite-brite middle finger. Let's get that straight in our heads kids. They censored a photo, so you wouldn't see, a row of lite-brite pegs.
Christ Almighty what is WRONG with us?!?!.
I hate what this says about us. I hate that the terrorists have so cowed an entire American city that they are doing anything besides jeering their leadership at this point. I hate that there's some prosecutor in Boston retarded enough to believe it's appropriate to charge someone with making a bomb hoax if they put up a battery powered lite-brite. I mean, FFS. You can say pretty much any bag, package, box, bunch of wires or damn near ANYTHING is a "bomb hoax". It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous to spend a penny more on this because the authorities in Boston and Mass. can't be big enough to admit they reacted like some hyperventilating tiny chicken and need a better policy than: "When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout". Which seems to be SOP in Boston.
WHEN are we going to man up as a nation and start living like Americans and not like scared 5 year olds hiding from the bogeyman? You think John Wayne would be peeing himself over a lite-brite and some D cell's? Hell no! The Duke would be smirking about the whole thing. And so should we all. Every second we treat this as a serious crime is one more second we are giving the terrorists control of our fears and thus control of our lives.
Psst.. BOO!
If you live in Boston, that's your cue to go get more undies.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
1 comment:
LMAO. I sneek peeked this months ago when the signs first started coming out and wondered what it would lead to. Now I know. Listen, I plan to keep my shorts clean until and even when I see St. Elmo's Fire and the Northern Lights in the next 1576 days or so. Speaking of clean.....ironman is installing our new washing machine even as I type.....gotta go....Seeing is Believing. B.
Post a Comment