Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tijuana

I don't really know what to say. I went there, I got the t-shirt, I drank tequila, and at some point, I saw a donkey dressed like a zebra. And I have the pics to prove it. They are very aggressive about trying to get you to buy things, and of course there are some pure beggars out. It's not too bad during the day, and the place is mostly clean (on the main strip) but be aware that a lot of the Pharmacies are in cahoots with the Federales and will call and turn you in. It's also a good idea to catch a cab back to the border simply to bypass the sales people who get VERY aggressive when you're trying to leave. Negotiate the price up front and it shouldn't be more than 5-7 dollars or so unless you're really far out.

Regards,
-Bouncer-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like a trap to me. Canada is great for pharmacuetical supplies and what not. Personally, ya can't go wrong with Cat's Claw. Una de Gato. I have several prescripitions to be filled before long. As for the donkey in stripes.....reminds me of my days in corrections....LOL. b.