For the moment. Been getting a bit hectic with work.. all kinds of delays finally get resolved and it's 0-100mph in three days. Aieeee! Off to San Diego on Sunday. Just got a confirmed ticket today, still need a rental plus other things I need to do.
Edit: Got the rental and pretty much everything else all lined up. My trip partner waited a bit too long to get a hotel room and so is staying in Tijuana (or near it) as I understand. Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. Not really sure what I say if he comes in to work smelling like donkey though. Me, I'm going to try and knock this out as fast as I reasonably can. I've got one portion that concerns me a tad, just because it's basically out of my control, but the rest of it I should be a rock star on.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
1 comment:
We plan to see you on the 3rd. FTA 5pm. Put on the feed bag. b.
Post a Comment