Getting ready to watch the superbowl. Seems my teammate found a hotel north of the border, so hopefully no donkey smells. Kinda weird watching the superbowl at 5pm. Doesn't feel "right".
Weather is great, mid 60's in the even which seems quite mild to me. I just want to get on with my tasking, move through what I need to do, and move on. This chapter in my life is closing, a new one is opening, and I can't wait at this point. I just want to get the transition over with.
BTW, if you ever come here, you gotta go to Point Loma Seafood. It's really only open during the day, and you just bumrush the counter and place your order, but the fish is just awesome fresh and well prepared. The sloppy fish sandwich is a real winner.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
1 comment:
the picture reminds me of the marina in Lake Pontratrain, back in 2003. nice. Yea we always love sloppy fish *grins* b
Post a Comment