
I needed a pic to start this, so, here's the time I started this! :) Photo taken with a Sony Ericsson K800i and uploaded through the T-Mobile (USA) GSM system to this blog. Talk about sliiiiiiiick. If you want to know how to do this, go to the SE support site:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/support
Select Europe, then United Kingdom. That's how you can access english support for the K800i.
Then go to Software & Setup, and select the Internet settings, and step through the process to have your phone auto configured via- T-Mobile. There is no cost to you. Repeat the steps for the other options (Email and picture messaging). To do the email setup, You will need an email account with a larger provider (quite a few are listed) and T-mobile will relay your mail. After it's all set up, take a picture, select menu, "Blog This" and it'll guide you through the rest of getting the blog started.
The photo was just a hurry up and snap picture to have something to start the process with. Nothing should be inferred from it's quality (or lack thereof).
The watch, btw, is a Bernhardt Instruments GlobeMaster GMT, number 31 of 500. It's based on a modified ETA 2836-2 swiss movement. It has an independently set GMT hand, Sapphire crystal, Superluminova C1 (white) illuminating paint on the numbers and arms, smooth sweep second hand, and even a 120 click Bezel movement (which means you can set the odd hours on the bezel correctly). It's a self-winding automatic, so no battery, ever. The screw down crown protects the crown and also helps with watertight integrity, to 200 meters, though I doubt I'll ever dive more than 15m in my life.
I did a bunch of looking around, trying to find a tough, no-nonsense GMT that was reasonably stylish, but which could (more importantly) take a pounding and keep on ticking. It is a real bargain of a sleeper watch and comes (mine did) with a second rubber watchband (blue) so if I want to swap out from the stainless steel I can.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
2 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Post a Comment