This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Also, I have pie and you do not. So all in your face on that.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Guess who's back, back again..
Back in Iraq, start work tomorrow. Bleh. Have a slightly hurt back, a bit of a cough, and I miss the USA and everyone there. Like I said, bleh. I'me sure I get back into the swing of things soon enough.
6 comments:
wish you were here!
Hey there Mr Bouncer. We're missing you over at CGA. Come and say Hi some time.
The Crimson Flatfish.
We're Missing him more in the US
: (
Hi there Bouncer.
Hope the sand storm is finished.
We miss you.
We love you.
We thank you for all that you do.
Stay safe, God is in charge.
Turtle.
I Love you gorgeous
Post a Comment