Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gadgets and stuff!

Thing is, I bought a bluetooth keyboard for my PDA. Odds are I'll use it rarely if ever. I know someone who bought an eReader.

We buy things out here. The volume of mail is impressive and a lot of it says Amazon.com on the side, or NewEgg, or some other gadget place. I dunno if it's because we want to feel less lonely ("Someone sent me something!"), or if we've just been trained into believing tha tacquisitions *make* us happy. And who doesn't want to be happy. Especially when living in cramped quarters with little privacy, no ability to go find space or ability to leave the compound..

You do what you need to to stay happy and balanced. So we buy things.

I know people out here with three laptops, and others who've bought 30+ inch screen LCD TVs that I have no idea how they're going to get home. I wonder if they're happier than I am.

Welp, off to shop via the internets!

Regards,
-Bouncer-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is New Year here bro.....I wish you a very happy and safe and healthy 2008. Love Turtle...