Saturday, December 8, 2007

XMAS and the Best. Shirt. Ever.

I got a package today, stuffed with goodies. And also jerky, and chocolate, and pistachios and a backrest and and and a shirt, which I'll keep with me pretty much forever. It's the nicest shirt I'll ever wear. And I just got dust in my eye is all so shuddup.

Thank you all so very much for all the gifts and cards. They mean quite a bit more than you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bouncer Boy,
we are here at the beach, buying a 12 gage pump from Dick's sporting goods.....we also bought lincoln logs from ToysRUs and other things for the family.......we are enjoying very beautiful but cool weather here. We are going back out in a few minutes to go to best buy.....Rob is trying to get an external dvd burner......and he also needs some new work shoes....so....I'll talk to you soon......Love Turtle