Yarrr!! Gasparilla! There will be more to follow, once:
A) I can see out of both eyes
2) I can breathe without actually smelling alcohol
c) My head stops making squishy sounds when ever I turn it.
edit: Finally got pics up:
http://tinyurl.com/2j5l6r
Regards,
-Bouncer-

1 comment:
ark,ark, ark, ark, ark. I yam wut I yam. Eat yur spinach wid yor pie an yu'le end up wid a yummy quiche that gonna make you bigger and stronger k Popeye? ...sent from the seeing hag.
Bluto aint so bad once you get to know his idiotsincracies. Just avoid wimpy at all costs. He never seems to be around on Tuesday. Yo Ho blow da man down. Gimme sum time to blow da man down. I just love whirly gigs, theres no better way to see what ya wanna see in a bran new way.
I...had a mule her name was Sal....15 miles ......on the Eire Canal. Hold up der Sal yu passed dat Mark ...lo bridge an were comin to a town. .....An yul' alass kno yer nebor, yul alass kno yer pal. See you on the 4th at 5. Big Bad Barbarella.
Post a Comment