Sigh...
The Gub'mint, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided (the day I was supposed to leave) that.. "Mmmno. Sorry. We need you here so here you stay. And also, here's a shoebox to live in. We're all going home for XMAS though, and you're not doing that either. TeeHee!" Then they kicked me in the shin and scampered off.
Sometimes their lack of making a decision until the last possible moment really really sucks. Still, I'll get to go home sometime in the new year, and I'm learning more useful stuff. It'll be quiet around here the closer it gets to XMAS, so I'll have more time to do other things. Maybe do some work on upping my certs or something. Don't really know yet.
Anyways, it's been quiet around here lately (knock on about five pieces of wood) and although it's picked up a bit the last few days, overall it's been pretty peaceful where we are. I'll start putting my room together the next few days or so. I got some free room arranging software and so used it to try and figure out the best configuration for me. It works. Plus, my roommate is a good guy so that makes it a lot less stress.
Regards,
-Bouncer-
No comments:
Post a Comment