Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Badges, we don' need no stinkin' badges!


So here I sit in a hotel, waiting on a badge. Day two. Because the badging machine is broke you see. And this is apparently the only badging machine in the known multiverse. Sigh..

The thing I truly hate is the way some gov't people will flat lie to your face. Come in at 1PM they say, even though the office CLOSES at 1PM. I mean, if I hadn't noticed that sign the other day I'd have been blissfully unaware. So when confronted it was all "Oh yeah (like you didn't know the hours you work!) umm.. come in at 12:15PM."

Which is when they'll all be at lunch of course. But I don't care. I'll go stake out their office and wait like some penitent for the blessing of a badge few people will ever seeor care about. Sigh... we really have lost sight of who works for who.

Because all of this is worse than wha some poor guy out on patrol will deal with today. Wah. Po' Me. Okay I'm over it, though to be honest I would kind like to get home and away from DC for a few days. :)

Regards,
-Bouncer-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, stake 'em out and let 'em have it:)
Nice reading here tbh.

Anonymous said...

I gotta say tho' when the process works.....it is certainly impressive. I give all props to HP who rules all. Today is a good day. Love turtle